Demo available (login required) here
Partners can earn Market Development Funds (MDF) upon meeting you required MAP quota for the Partnership Term.
MDF will be posted into the Partner Account quarterly as earned and available funds will be displayed in the MDF home page. Partner can see the Available Funds, Pending Funds and Paid Funds in the dials on top of the home page.
- Available Funds – this is the amount available to Partner for MDF Spend
- Pending Funds – requests submitted and pending for approval by Magento
- Paid Funds – MDF spent and paid by Magento
MDF is granted as ‘use it or lose it’ and all MDF expires in the end of the Partnership Term that the MDF was posted. MDF earned from the MAP Program is posted in the beginning of the new term (April) and will expire in the end of the following term.
To request MDF Spend:
- Log in to My Account on magento.com
- Click on "Partner Portal" Tab on top of My Account
- Expand ‘Partner’ tab
- Expand "Market Development Funds" within left-side menu
- Click on "Request Activity"
- Fill out all relevant/required information.
- Click "Submit"
- Redirected back to MDF" screen and newly submitted request displays in grid.
- The MDF home screen shows list of submitted requests with statuses.